|Name||Designation||Phone (o)||Phone (R)||eMail Id|
|Dr. Dondu Wange||District Medical email@example.com|
District Health Society was constituted and registered under West Kameng District Bomdila on 3rd October 2005, for implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Projects which covers Family Welfare Programme, Reproductive and Child Health and all other vertical programme like RNTCP, NLEP, NVBCP, IDSP and DACS. Infrastructure set up:-
West Kameng District has 28 Sub-Centres, 4 nos. of PHCs, 3 nos. of CHCs and 1 District Hospital. One PHC is running under Public Private Partnership by VHAI.
- With the implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), the Health Scenario of West Kameng District Bomdila has improved much better day by day.
- Upgradation of District Hospital Bomdila as per IPHS Norms almost completed.
- Upgradation of CHCs as per IPHS Norms Completed.
- 215 nos. of ASHA’s (Accredited Social Health Activities) has been selected in the District. Out of which 184 nos. are already been trained under 1st Module and rest are yet to be trained.
- Village Health and Sanitation Committee Constituted for 187 nos. of Village and Untied Funds @ Rs. 10,000 to these Committee being released.
- Rogi Kalyani Samity/ Hospital Management Society formed in each CHCs/PHCs and District Hospital. Rs. 1, 75,000/- being annual maintenance grant and untied fund Released to each PHC/CHC and Rs. 5, 000, 00 as corpus fund released to District Hospital Bomdila during the year 2008-09.
- Routine Immunization Programme at Outreach/Remote area being carried out Throughout the District and Still going on.
- To provide affordable, accessible and effective health care services to the people, a Mobile Medical Unit has been launched and being operationalised.
- Total 435 nos. of pregnant women were being benefited under Janani Suraksha Yojna Since 2006.
- Untied funds @ Rs. 10,000 to Sub-Centers granted to meet the immediate needs of the Sub-Centers.
- Two Rounds of IPPI held during January and February 2008 on fixed NID in which total 10,237 nos. of 0-5 year’s children has been immunized against Polio mylitis.
- RCH Camp and Tubectomy Camp organized at Kalaktang CHC, Dirang CHC, Rupa CHC, Bhalukpong PHC and Sinchung PHC. In which total 54 nos. of female sterilization done during the year 2008-09.
- National vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP)
- As most of the foothill areas of Arunachal Pradesh are Malaria Epidemic areas, NRHM envisage strengthening the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme in order to bring the Mortality due to Malaria to reasonable and acceptable level.
National Blindness Control Programme (NBCP)
The National Blindness Control Programme is launched by Govt. of India for strengthening the Eye Care Facilities. The programme includes Cataract Operation, School Eye Screening Programme etc.
- Altogether 33 persons were regained Eye-sight after free Cataract Operation (IOL) Intra Ocular Lens Implantation Camp organized by District Blindness Control Society at Kalaktang CHC.
- School Eye Screening carried out by Ophthalmic Assistants and detected with refractive error and 88 Nos. spectacles were issued to the poor school children’s.
Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP)
Some of the most important activities under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme are as follows:-
- Collection, analysis and transmission of data on various epidemic prone diseases and Disease of public health importance.
- Detection and notification of health events.
- Feedback and dissemination of results on health events.
- Response: Action for prevention and control of outbreaks/epidemics of diseases of Public health importance.
- Co-ordinate activities of Rapid Response Team, Bomdila in the event of outbreak etc.
Districts Aids control Society(DACS)
- 30 Nos. Medical Officers, 30 Nos. Nurse and 30 Nos. Health Workers have been imparted training for Detection/Treatment/Prevention as well as public awareness of HIV / AIDS/STDIR TI.
- 360 degree Multi Media Campaign were conducted in the District for prevention of HIV /AIDS.