DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION AND FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- District Administration with Deputy Commissioner as its head Monitor Co-ordinates entire development works in the interest of the people of the District.
- District Administration maintains overall law and order with the help of Administrative Officers and the Police Force.
- District Administration issues ILP, ST Certificates. Excise Licence, Trading Licence, M.V. Licence, Land Allotment, etc.
District Administration administers Justice through settlement of judicial cases.
Under the Control of Deputy Commissioner, Bomdila, there are
- 5 (five) EAC Head Quarters namely, Bhalukpong, Singchung, Dirang, Kalaktang and Nafra,
- 4 (four) Block Development officers,
- 1 (one) Urban Development Agency and District Election Office.
In D.C’s establishment there is :-
One Addl. Commissioner to assist the Deputy Commissioner
- 3 (three) Circle Officers,
- Labour and Employment Officer,
- District Art & Culture Officer,
- District Tourism Officer,
- Treasury Officer,
- District Statistical Officer,
- Political Assistant,
- Upper Division Clerks
LAND MANAGEMENT :-
In this branch 11(eleven) staffs are working. The Deputy Commissioner is Collector and Addl. Deputy Commissioner is the Estate Officer. One EAC is the in-charge of the branch. The main functions of Land Management Branch is to survey and acquisition of Land for establishment of Admin. Head Quarters. Defence Estate, Collection of Land Revenue issue of Land possession certificate, checking and demolition of unauthorized encroachment etc.