AAROGYA SETU IVRS 1921
For including the citizens with features phones and landlines under the protection of AAROGYA SETU, the Aarogya Setu IVRS service has been implemented. This service is available Pan-India. This is a toll free service.
• Citizens need to give a missed call to the number 1921. Call will get disconnected and citizens will receive a call back requesting for inputs regarding their health.
• The questions asked are aligned to the Aarogya Setu App. Based on the responses given, citizens will get a SMS indicating the health status. Citizens will continue to get alerts for their health moving forward also.
• For an effective citizen inclusion, the service needs to be popularized extensively.
• The service is implemented in 11 regional languages same as the app and SMS is sent to the citizen in the same language in which, he has shared his information.
• The input is made part of the Aarogya Setu database and information is processed to send alerts to the citizen on the action to be taken to ensure their safety.